Rates are adjusted seasonally and generally fall into the $150 to $200 per day range depending on the season.
Rates are by the night.
Minimum booking – 3 nights in the Low season, 5 nights in the High season.
Discounts apply for 7 day and 30 day rentals.
Pickups and drop-offs are scheduled on a case by case basis.
There are no refunds for early returns.
All rates and applicable taxes are subject to change at any time without notice.
Higher rates or surcharges might apply for certain time periods such as holidays.
Renters must be a minimum of 25 years of age.
Bookings, insurance, cleaning fees, and deposits are processed through the booking sites of Outdoorsy.co or RVshare.com.
Vans must be returned clean inside and with the fuel tank topped off. A $25 charge plus the cost of the fuel will be charged for vehicles returned without full fuel tanks.
All vans are NON-SMOKING. Smoke is considered damage and will result in a loss of the damage deposit.
Cancellation fees are subject to the rules listed on the booking sites.
All rentals are subject to the Nevada sales tax of for Washoe County.
High – June thru September
Medium – October, April, May
Low – November thru March
- Two comfortable camp style sleeping mats
- Stocked with basic kitchen utensils (setting for 4); cups, plates, silverware
- Huge gear storage area – 7 ft deep x 5 ft wide (105 plus cu. ft.)
- Electric hot pot – runs from 110 AC power inverter
- Pour-over coffee maker and filters
- Gas burner (camping style for in or out with one can of fuel)
- Sun shower bag
- Telescoping ladder to reach roof racks
- Outdoor table and chairs (2)
- Bike maintenance stand (mounts on rear door)
- Bike and ski/board racks
- Portable toilet (a cassette style toilet can be provided if desired)
What You Might Bring
- Sleeping bags or bedding and pillows
- Potable water
- Coffee, tea, and food
- Flashlights / Headlamp